| Production employees move around throughout the day so responsibilities will vary to include pouring and packaging chocolates of different sizes and flavors by hand or on machines to meet the customer's specific details.
• Thrive in a fast paced environment and enjoy reaching goals each day
• Have machine operator experience
• Previous food processing experience
• VERY detail oriented
• Experience with Microsoft Word (including Excel)
• Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
• Comfortable speaking in groups
• Quick to accomplish each task and set priorities
• Team Leader or Supervisor experience a PLUS
• Availability to work 32-40 hours per week now and 40-60 hours per week Sept-Dec.